Mackie launches HD Series High-Definition Powered Loudspeakers
Mackie has announced the HD Series of high-definition powered loudspeakers.
HD Series High-Definition Powered Loudspeakers deliver up to 1800W of peak system power via ultra-efficient Class-D Fast Recovery™ amplification. Revolutionary high-definition audio processing elevates the audience’s experience by combining the power of precision crossovers, time correction and patented acoustic correction for unparalleled clarity and performance. System tuning and custom transducers by EAW create an optimized system that can be easily configured for your application using the integrated 3-band EQ with a sweepable mid. The sleek, all-wood cabinet design is pole-mountable and flyable, providing flexible mounting options for touring or installation.
- High-definition audio processing.
- 1800W/1600W total system power using Class-D Fast Recovery™ amplification.
- Custom designed transducers by EAW.
- 15″ neodymium woofer.
- [HD1531 only] 6″ high-output mid-range transducer.
- 1.75″ titanium compression driver.
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid.
- [HD1531 only] Optimized WaveFront™ horn system.
- Flyable and pole-mountable.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight (96lbs/80lbs).
The HD Series will be available in the Americas and Asia in May 2009, and June in Europe. The MSRP will be $1,249.99 USD for the HD1521, and $1,499.99 USD for the HD1531.
Visit Mackie for more information.
Evopax releases D-Quattro