Madrona Labs updates Aalto to v1.4
Madrona Labs has released version 1.4 of its Aalto semi-modular, patchable synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
This new version offers compatibility improvements, as well as over 100 new presets, improved integration with the Soundplane, and several features requested by users like you.
Changes in Aalto v1.4
- Over 100 new presets.
- KEY module now recognizes MIDI sustain messages.
- Fixed LFO self loop problem.
- SEQ: quantize now snaps to current scale in KEY module.
- Touches over OSC / Soundplane are now quantized on release.
- Fixed problem scanning MIDI programs in MainStage.
- Fixed possible crash with preset menu in MainStage.
- Fixed unison mode for OSC / Soundplane.
- Fixed zipper noise in OSC / Soundplane input.
- Fixed possible OSC-related crash in Ableton Live.
- Fixed a problem with OSC / Soundplane input when UI was not open.
- Fixed a problem loading presets with default tuning.
- Fixed a problem where window could become stuck after maximizing.
Aalto for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) costs $99 USD. The update is free for all current Aalto owners.