Magix updates Samplitude & Sequoia to v11.2
Magix has released version 11.2 of its Samplitude and Sequoia digital audio workstation software for Windows.
In contrast to other digital audio workstations, Samplitude 11 enables a complete in-the-box workflow. All the steps – from composition recording & sound creation (using VST instruments) to editing, mixing, and mastering the finished CD – take place within a single program.
Changes in Samplitude v11.2
- MuSyC: Several improvements of analysis and workflow (Sequoia only).
- Find Audio: Dialog to search similar audio material (Sequoia only).
- Native reading of AAF and MXF-Audio files.
- New MP3 Export.
- Updated Vandal with new stomps.
- GUI improvements (e.g. new Time Display).
- Several workflow improvements and bugfixes.
The update is now available to download for registered customers.
More information: Samplitude