Manuel Senfft has launched a crowdfunding project for fight!, a sound library for Native Instruments Kontakt that allows you to produce meelee sounds in no time.
“fight!” is a tool for budget-conscious sound designers who use “Kontakt” and want to manage standard tasks faster and more productively.
The goal of the campaign is to cover the production costs and to enable development of further useful libraries while keeping the price for the users at a minimum.
Upon successful financing the tool will be released under a free license to avoid cumbersome license sales and annoying copy protection, which otherwise would needlessly drive up the retail price.
- 303 dry samples.
- 29 different sounds.
- Up to 10 variations for each sound.
- 24 bit / 44.1 kHz.
- WAV-files are accessible and thereby usable without „NI Kontakt“.
- Extra well sorted WAV-sample-pool with additional short “ready to use” pre-made sound-pieces for non-NI Kontakt users as well.
- Variations are triggered round-robin or randomly, but without repeating the last sound.
- ADSR curve.
- Key position and color adjustable.
- A randomizer for each setting.
The campaign is looking to fund 3,000 EUR by October 31st, 2014. Various rewards are available to those funding the project.
More information: fight!