ManyTone announces ManyBass
ManyTone has announced ManyBass, a bass guitar sample based synthesizer which comes with a large collection of bass guitar samples intended to form the foundation of your day to day bass instrument needs. This extensive range of sounds has then been coupled with a highly efficient sample playback engine with a powerful FX rack.
- 2.4 gig of all-new 24 bit, electric bass guitar multi-samples
- Onboard Amp Sims and FX, designed and tuned for bass type sounds, including the playback of real bass guitar instrument samples
- Amp sims: three modes (clean, tube and heavy), 3 band EQ unit, seven speaker size options, single cone or 4 cones for a total of 14 different cabinet possibilities for each speakers
- FX: mono/stereo phaser, stereo/quad chorus, mono/stereo flanger, echo (three varieties – warm, crush and light), compressor (specifically tuned for bass type sounds)
- FX wizard to help quickly set up your FX settings
- Load up to 4 different articulations of an instrument and switch between these articulations using simple Keyswitching or Midi CC
You can now order ManyBass (PC VSTi format and Mac AU and VSTi formats/Universal Binary) for the special introductory Pre-Purchase price of $99.95.
This Pre-Purchase price is limited to the first 150 orders received or until the official ManyBass release date (end of June 2007) when the long-term price of $139.95 will be adopted.
ManyBass is also available in a “Big Bass Bundle” which includes the ManyBass Instrument and our 3 add-on Bass Products: Ultimate Bass Kit, The ManyTone Upright Bass and the ManyTone Acoustic-Electric Bass. This Bundle is available for a Pre-Purchase price of $159.95. ($199.95 on product release day).
Visit ManyTone for more information and mp3 demos.