AnaMark has been updated to version 2.2.
New in v2.2
- Many new presets
- GUI: Revised and improved
- Modulation spanning multiple notes
- New modulation sources, e.g.: Channel aftertouch, key aftertouch, flip-flop…
- Waveshaper: More features, more possibilities
- New filters: double low pass, double high pass, bandpass, notch
- New effect: “One Shot Delay”
- Smoothing of modulation sources to avoid glitches
- DC filter
- Enhanced micro tuning features: Dirty Pitch, Scala Tuning Files, Keyboard Maps, MIDI SysEx Tuning Messages and Export as MIDI SysEx
- Several bugfixes
- and numerous other improvements
Registered users of versions 2.x will receive the update within the next days automatically free of charge per email.
Check the AnaMark site for more information, mp3 demo’s and a link to download a demo version.