Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Markbass releases Mark Studio 1
Markbass has released Mark Studio 1, a recreation of some of the most revered amps and cabinets from Mark Bass range of products.
Mark Studio 1 features
- Three top-class Markbass amp models: TA501, R500 and Classic 300.
- Six Markbass cabinets: STD 151HR (rear-ported 1×15″),STD 152HR (rear-ported 2×15″), STD 104HR (rear-ported 1×15″),STD 104HF (front-ported 4×10″), STD 106HF (front-ported 6×10″), and Classic 108(sealed 8×10″).
- Choice of 6 microphones, plus a preset combination of 2 front microphones.
- More than one microphone can be used simultaneously: main (woofer), tweeter and, where applicable, rear bass reflex (port).
- Features Overloud technology and their fourth generation audio engine.
- Faithful reproduction of every characteristic and nuance of Markbass amps and cabinets.
- Each mic/cabinet combination has been recorded in a high-end studio by the best Italian sound engineers.
- Ultra Bass frequency control for extra-deep sound with one mouse click.
- 64 factory presets designed by top engineers and Markbass artists and 64 storable user presets.
- Ultra-flexible signal path makes it easy to balance the Direct (plugin) input, Line Out (amp direct Out) and Mic Output levels.
Mark Studio 1 is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS).
Visit Markbass for more information.