Martin Eastwood Audio releases InstantSampler v1.2 for Windows
Martin Eastwood Audio has ported Muxer’s InstantSampler to Windows PC.
From Muxer’s website:
The plugin could be named “audio copy-paster” or “snippet looper”, but I choose to call it InstantSampler because it does what a simple ‘normal’ sampler does (playing audio fragments by MIDI notes), but it takes its samples (instantly) from the audio input whenever you hit a specific MIDI note for the first time. Every consecutive time you hit the same MIDI-note, it plays back the recorded fragment (or shorter, depending on the note’s length).
- velocity – Playback volume.
- attack and release – Both attack & release times are configurable.
- floor – The level of the input audio which is passed along unaffected when no samples are played.
- playback speed – Speed up or – down the sample playback using the pitchbend control with a configurable range.
- reverse playback – Playback in reverse.
- looped scrolling – You can scroll through the sample while playing little loops using the modulation wheel.
- loop size – Sets the size of the loops which are played when using the modulation wheel.
- loop fade length – Sets the fade-in and -out lengths of the loops which are played when using the modulation wheel.
- clear memory – Assign a MIDI note that (when played) just clears all samples recorded so far.
Sonoma Wire Works releases RiffWorks T4