Martin Wheeler releases DR1 Dr.DRONE v0.1b
DR1 Dr.DRONE features
- Audio Out level indicators.
- ADSR and level controls.
- Six X/Y pads:
- Oscillator Pitch: pitch of OSC 1 over a 3 octave range (X), pitch of OSC 2 over a 10 octave range (Y).
- Modulation A: modulation of OSC 2 pitch (X), depth of OSC 2 modulation (Y).
- Modulation B: Phase Modulation of OSC 1 + 2 (X), Pulse Width of OSC 1 + amount of signal going to Ring Oscillator (Y).
- Lo Pass filter.
- Hi Pass filter.
- Filter ASDR.
- Osc Sync and tuning, Stereo, Ring Osc, Note on controls, mono/stereo switch, retrig, glide and test controls.
The registered version of DR1 Dr.DRONE will soon be available for purchase for 5.99 GBP.
A shareware version (Windows PC) with the following restrictions is available for download.
- LFO SYNC TO HOST disabled
- MONO MODE only. Registered version has 8 note polyphony
- Master tune is disabled
- Limited to 16 patch memories (64 in full version)
- Register/Nag screen
Visit the DR1 Dr.DRONE website for more information and a link to download the shareware version of DR1.