Martinic has released version 1.0.0 of Combo Model V, a freeware virtual combo organ, modelled after a well-known combo organ from the 1960s.
Changes since v0.0.7 beta include minor PDF documentation improvements, the 2-2/3′ rank was restored to high B and 1-3/5′ was removed from high C.
Combo Model V v1.0.0 features
- 4-octave C-to-C keyboard
- Harmonic range 7 polyphonic octaves
- 4 footage drawbars
- 2 voice drawbars
- Vibrato unit with adjustable speed and depth
- Swell (volume) pedal
- Adjustable tuning per note
- Fully modelled (no samples inside)
- Model includes oscillators, dividers, crosstalk, filters, key contacts and key click
- Velocity-sensitive key contact attack and release
- Fully automatable
- 32 original Connie presets included
Combo Model V is available to download as a freeware VST instrument for Windows PC.
More information: Martinic Combo Model V