Martinic updates Combo Model V to v1.1.0
Martinic has released version 1.1.0 of Combo Model V, a freeware virtual organ instrument for Windows and Mac.
Combo Model V is a virtual combo organ, modelled after the mother of all combo organs: the Vox® Continental.
Changes in Combo Model V v1.1.0
- Improved tone generator outputs.
- Improved voice filters.
- Added auto adjust volume which “boosts” flute voice.
- Improved background noise.
- Added noise gate toggle switch (so noise gate can be switched off).
- Added subtle oscillator detune when vibrato is on.
- Added Vox Jaguar-style monophonic manual bass voice.
- Added sustain pedal support.
- Added pitch wheel/bend support.
- Added change global tuning using Shift-click/drag.
- Added randomize global tuning using Alt-click/drag.
- Added tuning lock (so tuning persists when changing presets).
- QC LED now momentarily lights up after retuning, indicating internals are being recalculated.
- Changed QC and MIDI channel from preset parameters to global settings.
- Double-click anywhere in red/orange area to open settings window.
- Less memory-consuming at higher sample rates (>48kHz).
- Fixed possible aliasing at higher frequencies, at lower sample rates (<22kHz), and when QC is off.
- [VST] Fixed preset selection not updating after MIDI Program Change.
- [Windows] Fixed text input for automated controls.
- [Mac OS X] Added AU offline rendering support.
- [Mac OS X] On PowerPC settings are now stored little-endian, so projects and presets are compatible with Intel Mac and Windows.
- [Mac OS X] Fixed decaying filter output being cut off.
Combo Model V for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to download as freeware.
Silicon Beats Industrial Cinema Drums V1