MathAudio has released Room EQ VST and Standalone, two room correction programs for Windows.
Room EQ VST has been designed to ensure maximum accuracy of the room correction.
Room EQ Standalone transforms your PC or notebook into a powerful standalone room correction processor which can be included between the source of the audio signal and speakers. Room EQ Standalone includes all features of Room EQ VST.
Room EQ features
- Corrects deficiencies of room acoustics (multipoint compensation).
- Corrects acoustic imperfections of speakers.
- Optimized for maximum accuracy of the correction. Listen to the sound samples.
- Corrects both amplitude and phase components of frequency response.
- Quells resonance peaks of frequency response while leaving the deep notches to prevent large excursions of the speaker diaphragm. Avoids the muddy sound of conventional linearizing equalizers.
- Manually adjustable level of compensation allows one to reach the maximum transparency of the sound.
- Supports ASIO drivers.
- Works with standard measurement microphones.
- Applies a patented method of frequency response correction.
Room EQ is available to purchase for $99.95 USD.
More information: MathAudio