Mathew Lane DrMS 4: Spacial processor goes 64-bit
Mathew Lane has released version 4 of the DrMS spatial processor effect.
DrMS spatial processor presents a creative new approach to the manipulation of stereo audio. It is based on MS (Mid-Side) processing, but DrMS splits the stereo signal into four parts rather than the normal two, giving you an unprecedented level of control: Zoom in, add Depth, change Width or any combination and more. DrMS takes you wherever you want to go in the stereo field.
DrMS v4 features
- NEW: Native 32-bit & 64-bit VST/AU/RTAS plugin for OSX & Windows. Avid AAX support is planned.
- NEW: Much lower CPU use – same high quality sound.
- NEW: Built in preset management system – exchange presets between hosts and platforms.
- NEW: Improved GUI.
- MS encoding & decoding.
- Spatial audio processing: Zoom in, add Depth, change Width.
- Mastering grade filters.
- Resonant HPF, LPF and Delay on each of the four processing sections.
- Feedback circuit for reverb creation and special effects.
- Full mono compatibility.
- Autogain circuit for easy level matched A/B comparision.
- Smart MCU control surface layout.
- Wide range of applications for mixing, mastering and post production, going from simple MS encoding/decoding, over stereo field and depth enhancement, to fixing mono compatibility issues and more.
- Presets developed by Dylan ’3D’ Dresdow (Black Eyed Peas, Michael Jackson, Usher) and Emre Ramazanoglu (Shakira, Duffy, Alexander McQueen).
- Authorisation with iLok (v4.0) or with choice of using iLok or Challenge/Response (v3.3).
DrMS for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for 99 EUR (excl. VAT).
More information: Mathew Lane
Future Loops launches R&B Vox 01