Mathew Lane updates DrMS with 64-bit AAX (v4.0.1)
Mathew Lane has updated the DrMS spatial processor plugin for Windows and mac to include AAX Native 64-bit support.
DrMS is a unique spatial processor, available as AAX/RTAS/AU/VST plugin, with a wide range of applications for mixing, mastering and post production – going from simple MS (Mid-Side) encoding/decoding, over stereo field width and depth enhancement, to fixing mono compatibility issues and more.
DrMS v4.0.1 features
- Native AAX64/RTAS/AU32/AU64/VST32/VST64 plugin for OS X & Windows.
- MS encoding & decoding.
- Spatial audio processing: Zoom in, add Depth, change Width.
- Mastering grade filters.
- Resonant HPF, LPF and Delay on each of the four processing sections.
- Feedback circuit for reverb creation and special effects.
- Full mono compatibility.
- Built in preset management system – exchange presets between hosts and platforms.
- Real world presets designed by Dylan ‘3D’ Dresdow (Black Eyed Peas, Michael Jackson, Usher) and Emre Ramazanoglu (Shakira, Duffy, Alexander McQueen).
- Autogain circuit for easy level matched A/B comparison.
- Smart MCU control surface layout.
The DrMS plugin is available to purchase for 99 EUR. The AAX Native 64 upgrade is free for all DrMS v3 & v4 customers. Users of earlier version can upgrade for 49 EUR. Prices ex. VAT.