MaxSynths has announced the release of Latte, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows.
Latte is inspired by the old synthesizers from the past and is able to produce powerful synth sounds, fat basses, expressive leads, crazy sounds and more.
Despite the synth layout looks very simple the modulation options allows to shape the sound in a lot of different ways. One of the most interesting features is the possibility to use the polyphonic aftertouch as a modulation source to create the typical expressive sounds which has been a trademark for the well known synth gurus of the past.
The Saw/Pulse oscillator of Latte, characterized by a powerful and warm sound, has been created specially with the aim to recreate a realistic vintage sound.
- 2 Oscillators with custom Saw and Pulse waveforms and noise generator (White and Pink noise).
- 12dB Low Pass/High Pass state variable filter.
- 2 LFOs with assignable destinations.
- Assignable envelope generator.
- Extensive options for external modulation with routable Channel or Poly Aftertouch.
- FX section with Chorus and Delay.
- 16 voice polyphonic.
- Low CPU usage.
Latte for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for 19.90 EUR. A free version (limited to 4 voice polyphony) is available to download.