MaxSynths releases WTS-1, synthesizer plugin
MaxSynths has announced the release of WTS-1, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows.
WTS-1 is a small synthesizer developed to provide an easy to understand tool for everyday usage. The simple interface and straight workflow make it the ideal tool for bread and butter bass, lead and pad sounds creation.
Despite its simple aspect WTS-1 can create also interesting sound effects thanks to the built-in LFO. WTS-1 has a special “instability” function which introduce some imperfections into the oscillators audio path to simulate the behaviour of old analog synthesizers.
- 2 Oscillators with 4 custom waveforms (Synth Bass, Synth Reso, Synth Organ, Synth Mega Saw).
- 1 envelope per oscillator.
- Level, pan, octave control and filter routing per oscillator.
- FM control (OSC2 modulate OSC1).
- 2 independent State Variable filters.
- LFO routable to 7 different destinations.
- Built-in delay effect.
- “Instability” switch to simulate the subtle imperfections of the analog synthesizers oscillators.
WTS-1 is available to purchase for Windows (VST) for 9.90 EUR.