Note: this post is from 2006, outbound links may be broken.
MB-PlugIns release MBole Filter and SynceDelay
MB PlugIns has released two new plug-ins: MBole Filter and SynceDelay.
Bole Filter is a multi-effect plugin inspired by Waldorf DPole Filter that features:
- 4 filter types (each 12dB/oct or 24dB/oct slope)
- ring modulator with 3 waveforms
- stereo delay
- envelope generator
- a 3 waveform LFO
- two individual delay lines, one for each channel
- delay time is synced to host tempo
- a high pass filter is placed before the delay and a low pass filter in the feedback line for delay damping
- input channels can be variably routed to the delay lines
- outputs can be individually panned
Both plug-ins are available as freeware from MB PlugIns.