MB-PlugIns releases MB Stereoizer III
MB-PlugIns has updated MB Stereoizer to version III.
MB Stereoizer is an insert effect to create a stereo signal from a mono input by modulating delay time, frequency and amplitude of the incoming signal. It can also be used as a chorus/flanger or to modify the input beyond recognition if pushed to the extremes.
New features in v3.0
- left VU meter changed into correlation meter
- right VU meter changed into PPM ranging from -20 to 0 dB
- Switch above correlation meter toggles input or output view for both meters
- Added modulated delay for side signal
- Added AM for side signal
- 4x-AM-Freq-Switch affects side AM, too
- Added level adjust for frequencies below separation frequency
Visit MB-PlugIns for more information and a link to download MB Stereoizer III.