Note: this post is from 2006, outbound links may be broken.
MB-PlugIns releases Tiny Little Filter
MB-PlugIns has released MB TLF – Tiny Little Filter.
- combines 10 different filters (each in 12dB/Oct and 24dB/Oct mode)
- BiquadBP (2 types)
- input and output level controls
- cutoff frequency and resonance controls
Also, MB Stereoizer has been updated to v2.1
- Highpass filter changed into band separator to prevent low frequencies from being stereoized
- all modulations and signal modifications (except „Mix“) apply only to frequencies above the selected separation frequency
- Smoother delay modulation with almost no artefacts and crackle
Check MB-PlugIns for more information and links to download TLF and MB Stereoizer.