McDSP updates plugins to v5.0×9
McDSP has released version v5.0×9 of its plugins.
Changes in McDSP v5.0×9
- Corrected dsp shuffling bug in TDM versions causing system hangs.
- Fixed NF575 and DE555 TDM versions to report accurate dsp usage at higher sample rates (88.2 kHz, 96 kHz) and prevent system hangs.
- B1 Notch/Bandpass filter plug-in re-added to FilterBank Legacy plug-in collection for complete backwards session compatibility.
- Corrected plug-in insert names as displayed in Pro Tools 8 and 9 for Analog Channel (Next Gen version), MC2000 (Next Gen version), and the DE555.
- Corrected flipped output phase in FilterBank Audio Unit (AU) version, Retro EQ TDM, RTAS and Audiosuite versions, and MC2000 Audio Unit(AU) version.
- Legacy Classic Pack plug-ins now automatically installed from Classic Pack Next Gen installers (both PowerPC and Intel-Mac installers).
- 6030 Ultimate Compressor version text corrected.
This update is recommended for all v5 customers (Pro Tools, Logic, Digital Performer, other Audio Unit hosts).
More information: McDSP