Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Meatscience releases Convolution Reverb AU
Meatscience has released Convolution Reverb AU, a convolution reverb effect plug-in for Mac OS/X.
Ever wanted to record in a wet cave? Or track your string section in the Vienna Musikverein for that Golden Sound in the Golden Hall? Does your mom’s basement sound like Valhalla? No?
Place your recording anywhere with Convolution AU. Our convolution engine recreates the exact sonic signature of any sampled space.
Convolution Reverb features
- Fast (SSE3 Optimized for Intel Macs).
- Live switching between IRs.
- Mono, Stereo, and True Stereo (4-channel) IRs supported.
- Supports WAV, AIFF, and SDIR IRs.
- Works with the Open IR Library.
- Automatic Gain.
- Cocoa Native UI, Clean and Fast.
- No Dongle/ILok/DRM.
Convolution Reverb is available as an AudioUnit effect plug-in for Mac (OS 10.5+, currently Intel-only). A license costs $50 USD and includes free upgrades (V1.2 coming soon).
More information: Meatscience