Create Digital Music has introduced the MeeBlip anode, a compact synthesizer that combines an analog filter with unique digital sound sources.
The all-new MeeBlip anode is part analog, part digital, capable of producing a range of uniquely aggressive, bass-heavy sounds. And inspired by the best classic synths of the past, getting your hands on that sound is always simple, direct, and intuitive. Simply plug in a keyboard, computer, iPad (via adapter), or controller via the MIDI port to play notes. Then, adjust sounds via knobs and switches – you don’t need to navigate a single menu.
Its digital side reproduces the sound and architecture of classic synthesizers, but with an emphasis on adding personality, especially in the low end. Its all-new analog filter with resonance can range from smooth to raunchy – perfect for shaping sound or making squelchy basslines.
MeeBlip anode features
- Unique 8-bit oscillators meet an original analog filter.
- Compact, 4” x 4” case (approx. 100 x 100 mm).
- Modulation, envelope, tuning, and pulse width controls.
- Open source hardware, but fully-assembled and ready to play.
- MIDI input for compatibility with vintage and modern hardware, computers, and (with a compatible adapter) iPad and iPhone.
The MeeBlip anode is available to pre-order for $129.95 USD / 129.95 EUR / £109.95 GBP. They are built to order (ships within 7 weeks).
More information: MeeBlip