MeldaProduction releases free MComb plugin + v7.12 update
MeldaProduction has updated its effect plugins to version 7.12, which includes the release of the free MComb multi-comb filter effect plug-in.
7.12 provides a huge pitch-detector algorithm improvement, several new features, compatibility fixes and optimizations.
Also a new outstanding multi-comb filter MComb has been released. Despite it became an extremely powerful plugin, we decided to give it out for free. It is included with MTotalBundle and MFreeEffectsBundle. Its’ big brother MMultiBandComb will be available soon.
- 2 global modulators.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing.
- Smart randomization.
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC).
- Safety limiter.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange.
- Fully automatable.
MComb for Windows and Mac (32/64-bit VST/VST3/AU) is available as a free download.