MeldaProduction MDrummer, virtual drum instrument updated to v3.02
MeldaProduction has released version 3.02 of MDrummer, a virtual drum instrument for Windows and Mac.
New version adds many effects to the MDrummer engine, improves several features and much more.
Changes in MDrummer v3.02
- Added 6 new effects – MTransient, MChorus, MDistortion, MHarmonizer, MConvolution, MUtility.
- MDrummer is now VST3 compatible.
- 12 new MSynthesizer 4NN templates for various drums and percussion.
- Advanced processing for every signal shape editor.
- Added ping-pong mode, offset, input/feedback filter for MDelay.
- Added 3 processing modes for MWaveShaper.
- Random component selection in drumset designer.
- Added hand-clap drum type.
- All envelope points can now be locked.
- Filled help on equalizer band editor.
- Added tap feature for tempo.
- Click protection for frequency modulation in MSynthesizer 4NN.
- Added single output version.
- Added input MIDI transpose.
- Added output MIDI channel by drum channel feature.
- Added preliminary MIDI out for AU.
- Fix: Synchronization with songs with changing signature.
- Fix: Compatibility with Digital performer.
- Fix: Installer wasn’t working on some Mac OS X and Windows 7 systems.
- Fix: GUI updating on Mac.
- Fix: Effect 1 drum type didn’t have any assigned MIDI key.
- Fix: Help windows occasionally failed to detect size properly.
- Fix: Envelopes had invalid dB units.
- Fix: SF2 and NKI import wasn’t working correctly.
- Fix: Pitch-bend processing range.
- Fix: Mac OS X implementation ignored spacebar key.
- Fix: Color window copy & paste.
- Fix: Import of MIDI files with aftertouch.
- Fix: Triggering of long breaks for certain rhythms processed through double-tempo feature.
- Fix: Multiple outputs were crashing on some hosts.
MDrummer Large is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU) for 119 EUR. A free Small version can be downloaded from the MeldaProduction website.