MeldaProduction MDrummer virtual drum instrument updated to v4.04
MeldaProduction has updated its MDrummer virtual drum and percussion instrument for Windows and Mac to version 4.04.
The new version of MDrummer adds 2 effects, optimizes analysis engine and delays, adds virtual keyboard and much more.
Changes in MDrummer v4.04:
- Added MStereoGenerator and MStereoScope effects.
- Sonogram highly optimized in all analyzers and smoothness doesn’t have effect on it anymore.
- Delay lines optimization.
- Added virtual keyboard to all edits.
- Phase of all oscillators can now be adjusted directly by dragging the graph or fine-tune using mouse-wheel.
- Improved user interface layout of some plugins.
- MSampler and MMultiSampler delay range extended to 1000ms.
- Fix: Load drumset presets in loop editors didn’t work.
- Fix: Sample library analysis and import produced “silence” drum volume making resulting drums silent.
- Fix: Progress dialogs weren’t showing with correct graphics.
- Fix: Compatibility issues, mainly with Live.
- Fix: Windows couldn’t minimize MDrummer from taskbar.
- Fix: MDrummer could crash on 64-bit platforms in projects exceeding 4GB.
- Fix: Pitch-bend hasn’t been detected accurately.
- Fix: File dialogs didn’t update list of files when predefined folders or drives have been selected.
MDrummer Large for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/Standalone) is available to purchase for 149 EUR. The free MDrummer Small can be downloaded from MeldaProduction at no cost.