Meldaproduction releases MMultiBandComb filter plugin + plugins updated to v7.13
MeldaProduction has announced the release of MMultiBandComb, a multiband multi-comb filter plug-in for Windows and Mac.
MMultiBandComb is a versatile multi-comb filter, designed for those seeking a unique sound. Its smart-randomization engine makes it easy to get moving textures, rhythmic pads or squealing drum loops.
With MMultiBandComb you have up to six bands, each with up to 4 filters. You can have them in series, in parallel, or just mix it somehow. Each filter has an adjustable feedback with band pass and a limiter. You can also invert phase in each channel to get some unique stereo width.
You can modulate any parameter from a unique set of modulation sources, which includes LFOs, audio level followers, envelope generators, randomizer, and pitch detectors.
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands.
- 4 global modulators.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing.
- Smart randomization.
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC).
- Safety limiter.
- Sinc interpolation and high-quality upsampling.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x.
- Easy-to-use user interface.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange.
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
The plug-in is available to purchase for the introductory price of 15 EUR (regular 40 EUR). The plug-in is free for owners of MTotalBundle and MCreativeBundle.
Meldaproduction has also updated its plugins to version 7.13.
7.13 is a compatibility update, which fixes a few problems which were occuring with previous versions. This includes cursor support on Mac OS X, freezing of graphics on some Windows computers etc.