MeldaProduction has released MRotary, a versatile rotary simulator plug-in for Windows and Mac.
MRotary is the ultimate rotary simulator, which can deliver not only the great vintage sound, but also futuristic algorithmic sound featuring up to 6 speakers at once.
You can design your own cabinet using any material from wood to glass, process the rotary signal using fully featured dynamic equalizer and much more.
- The most advanced user interface on the market – stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated.
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs.
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators.
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology.
- 8 multiparameters.
- Tube saturation.
- Smart randomization.
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC).
- Safety limiter.
- Synchronization to host tempo.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation.
- Free-for-life updates.
MRotary is available for purchase for the introductory price of 29 EUR (regular 99 EUR).
MeldaProduction has also updated its plug-ins to version 8.01.
8.01 fixes and improves several things from 8.00 and it is recommended to install this update.
Changes in version 8.01
- Added tuning to all frequency text input fields.
- Added a style closely resembling version 7.
- Added A-H presets to MAnalyzer and MMultiAnalyzer.
- Added “thick line” switch and a reset button for maximum/infinite analyses to all analyzers.
- Improved active presets GUI.
- Fix: Installer occasionally failed to write certain files on some Mac OS X systems.
- Fix: Double clicking on a slider/button on Mac often opened and immediately closed the text input window.
- Fix: MAnalyzer & MMultiAnalyzer didn’t have the “Set default settings” feature.
- Fix: MLoudnessAnalyzer didn’t store time graph settings.
- Fix: MUltraMaximizer & MMultiBandLimiter did clip even if the master saturator was disabled and upsampling enabled.
- Fix: Meters stopped refreshing when displayed in popup window and collapsed the main container.
- Fix: MSpectralDynamics stopped processing correctly and update analyzer if the RMS length was set to 0ms.
- Fix: Display help in web browser features started generating complete documentation.
- Fix: There were problems in some specific older GPUs.
- Fix: Diff feature wasn’t working properly when the plugin had latency.
- Fix: MDynamics and MMultiBandDynamics didn’t convert into the custom processing shape correctly when maximize signal strength to 0dB was used.
- Fix: Mac OS X is holding fonts files for unknown reasons and the installer was failing there.
- Fix: Graph controls were using numpad numbers 0-9 for zooming, this has been removed as it collides with Cubase’s transport controls.
- Fix: Style wizard could crash in Logic when clicking outside the wizard while changing style.
The new installers are now available to download.