Meldaproduction has announced the release of MCompare, an A/B referencing solution for mixing and mastering.
MCompare is the ultimate reference tool for mixing and mastering allowing you to quickly compare your audio to any audio file and stages of your processing chain, and saves you from loudness deception.
MCompare is the only plugin that lets you compare your master to the chosen reference tracks, dry mix, different stages of your mastering chaing and even different versions of your mastering chain. All in a single instance, where everything is one click away. It just cannot be any easier.
- The most advanced user interface on the market – stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated.
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing….
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange.
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation.
- Free-for-life updates.
MCompare is available for the introductory price of 29 EUR. It is free for MTotalBundle, MasteringBundle and MMixingBundle users.
Meldaproduction has also updated all its effect plug-ins and MPowerSynth to version 8.09, providing several optimizations, improvements and fixes.
Changes in version 8.09
- MCompare plugin has been released.
- Added sample-accurate event processing for both MIDI and automation.
- ADSR tremolo settings are now available even in custom shape mode.
- Added crest meter to MMultiBandLimiter, MDynamicsLimiter and MUltraMaximizer.
- Added Basic GPU acceleration mode, which provides basic acceleration even for older incompatible GPUs.
- Fix: Equalizer auto-listen feature caused the filters to stay in “listen” mode until moved again or panicked.
- Fix: AGC didn’t work accurately for plugins with latency.
- Fix: AAX versions didn’t load up correctly in existing ProTools projects for some stereo plugins and surround configurations.
- Fix: Linear-phase equalizers did delay channels 3-8 in surround mode in some hosts until the mode has been changed.
- MPowerSynth – Added sample-accurate event processing for both MIDI and automation.
- MPowerSynth – Added audition button useful to audition current sound by sending note on/offs.
- MPowerSynth – ADSR tremolo settings are now available even in custom shape mode.
- MPowerSynth – Added Basic GPU acceleration mode, which provides basic acceleration even for older incompatible GPUs.
- MPowerSynth – Fix: Equalizer auto-listen feature caused the filters to stay in “listen” mode until moved again or panicked.
More information: Meldaproduction