MeldaProduction releases MDynamicEq and MAutoDynamicEq
MeldaProduction has announced the release of MDynamicEq and MAutoDynamicEq, two new dynamic equalizer effect plug-ins for Windows and Mac.
New filters featuring our adjustable slope technology sound extremely musical and are more versatile. Dynamic bands can adjust the gains according to input levels. Then there is the analyzer and sonogram, LP/HP filters with slopes up to 120dB/oct and much more.
MDynamicEq / MAutoDynamicEq features
- State-of-the-art 7 (AutoDynamicEq) / 5 (MDynamicEq)band dynamic parametric equalizer combined with a powerful spectrum analyzer and sonogram in a single window.
- Automatic equalization – long-term analysis of average recording spectral properties provides information necessary to use MeldaProduction Filter Adaption (MFA) technology, which can configure bands to approximate the requested resulting spectrum for you. (MAutoDynamicEq only).
- Includes comparisons to most (not-only) modern styles – when you need to master your recording, you typically get some professional recording to compare it to. We have analyzed more than 80 well-known songs for you. So if you don’t know or do not want to bother searching for some particular tune, just select an analysis of a song and let your recording sound like it! (MAutoDynamicEq only).
- Averaging, smoothing and magnitude normalization are pretty outstanding features that all help optical recognition and accuracy of automatic equalization.
- 11 filter types for each band, several featuring our adjustable slope technology. – peak, 2 types of band-shelf, adjustable slope shelves, resonant shelves, slope filters, band-pass, notch.
- Advanced editor and smooth visualization of resulting frequency response. All parameters are adjustable from the graph. No more searching in complicated band editors. Just click on a band and configure all of the parameters from filter type and gain to advanced features such as harmonics control. Everything with almost infinite precision if you need maximum control.
- Integrated powerful spectral analyzer and sonogram – despite the main judge should always be your ears, the plugin offers an outstanding spectral analyzer combined with a sonogram with truly unique features such as super-resolution (which provides higher resolution in bass frequencies) or deharmonization (for easier analysis of fundamental frequencies).
- 4 global modulators – in each instance you can have up to 4 fully-featured modulators that can modulate any set of parameters including other modulators! In this way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting. Each modulator works as LFO, follower, midi/audio triggered ADSR envelopes, a pitch detector or even a combination. (MAutoDynamicEq only).
- Integrated tube saturation gives the sound a great vintage analog feel.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing – our plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also mono/stereo encoding, separate channels and encodings, and up to 8 channels of surround audio, which makes them ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x to minimize aliasing and get an even clearer sound.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface – our products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of our plugins. Moreover our plugins are the world first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI’s.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn – you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange – using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs. Moreover all plugins can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from our servers (if this feature is enabled). We are building a community and you can be a part of it!
- Fully automatable.
MDynamicEq and MAutoDynamicEq are available to purchase for the introductory prices of 20 EUR and 50 EUR respectively. Both plugins are free for users of MTotalBundle and MMasteringBundle.
More information: MeldaProduction