MeldaProduction has released MMultiBandDynamics, an advanced multiband dynamics processor with clear sound; designed originally for mastering, however due to its high performance and zero latency it is also suitable for any mixing purpose.
It features up to six fully configurable independent bands. In addition, starting with two compressor/expander units and finishing with an advanced custom processing shape editing feature enabled by our incredible MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES) technology, MMultiBandDynamics becomes a total advanced multiband dynamics processing solution!
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on a perfectly transparent crossover with fully adjustable limits and input gains.
- 2 independent compressor/expander units with ratios from 1:4 to 20:1 and infinity, adjustable range and knee.
- Advanced gate unit with adjustable size and knee.
- Custom processing shape – by enabling this feature MMultiBandDynamics immediately inherits original processing envelope and you can modify it using our MeldaProduction envelope system (MES) technology, that lets you easily create any dynamic processing shape you like. MMultiBandDynamics is very fast even for complicated shapes.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface – our products are always workflow enhanced. You can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using textual editing. Smooth visualization of resulting response with almost unlimited zooming…
- Advanced dynamic detector featuring manual and 4 automatic modes with adjustable limits and speed. Besides standard attack and release parameters MMultiBandDynamics provides peak/RMS settings and peak hold feature.
- Unique temporary gain feature provides an excelled way to control amount of compression while keeping output level stable.
- Actual source level indication inside the shape graph – you always know, what dynamic value you can actually expect on the input and output, and what gain-reduction MMultiBandDynamics performs.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x to minimize aliasing and get even more clear sound.
- Signal maximization – compressors actually lower the signal above treshold. MMultiBandDynamics can compensate the reduction to ensure, that if the source has reached 0dB, result will too.
- 3 signal shaping modes, dry/wet control and other supportive parameters that ease your workflow with MMultiBandDynamics.
- 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz. MMultiBandDynamics has incredibly low harmonic distortion.
- Global preset management – using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in other songs.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Full automation (except custom shapes).
MMultiBandDynamics is available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows PC for the introductory price of 70 EUR (regular price 149 EUR). A demo version is available for download here.
Visit MeldaProduction for more information.