MeldaProduction releases MMultiBandReverb
MeldaProduction has announced the release of MMultiBandReverb, a reverb effect plug-in for Windows.
MMultiBandReverb extends possibilities MReverb and other standard reverbs by processing in up to 6 distinct bands. Together with 4 global modulators it provides more than you could ever imagine with common reverbs.
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on a perfectly transparent crossover with fully adjustable limits and input gains.
- Spatial positioning system – using a simple view you can easily drag the sound source and MMultiBandReverb will set all required parameters to make it sound like it is in specified room and position.
- Fully adjustable 3-band equalizer you can use to control sound of the reverberation signal, hence the room sound.
- 4 global modulators – in each instance you can have up to 4 modulation full-featured LFO, that can modulate any parameter including other modulators! This way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting!
- Fully algoritmic and true stereo reverb – MMultiBandReverb does not need separate plate, hall, and room algorithms. Instead it has a huge set of intuitive parameters that allows you to easily emulate any given reverb characteristic. Anything from small rooms to extremely large halls with almost infinite reverb tails…
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface – our products are always workflow enhanced. You can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using textual editing. Smooth visualization of resulting response with almost unlimited zooming…
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn – you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Global preset management – using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in other songs.
- 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz. MMultiBandReverb has incredibly low harmonic distortion.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Full automation.
MMultiBandReverb is available to purchase as a VST effect plug-in for Windows PC for the introductory price of 15 EUR through 31 December, 2009 (regular price 49 EUR).