Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
MeldaProduction releases MUltraMaximizer
MeldaProduction has released MUltraMaximizer, a mastering multiband brickwall limiter & loudness maximizer plug-in for Windows.
Using a few controls MUltraMaximizer can basically do the limiting for you with outstanding quality. It is a simplified, extremely easy-to-use and cheap alternative to MMultiBandLimiter, probably the most advanced multiband limiter in the world.
- State-of-the-art mastering multiband limiter and saturator which lets you increase loudness of your audio to unbelievable levels with minimal artifacts.
- Powerful metering system – you always know the output level, gain reduction and saturation reduction. You can often get great results without even listening to it!
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface – our products are always workflow enhanced. You can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using textual editing…
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn – you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x to minimize aliasing and get even more clear sound.
- 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz. MUltraMaximizer has incredibly low harmonic distortion.
- Global preset management – using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in other songs.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Full automation.
MUltraMaximizer is available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows PC for the introductory price of 20 EUR (regular price 50 EUR).
Visit MeldaProduction for more information.