Meldaproduction releases MVintageRotary + v7.11 update
MeldaProduction has updated its effect plugins to version 7.11, which includes the release of MVintageRotary, a rotary effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
7.11 provides several new features, fixes and optimizations. Main improvements include safety limiter for most plugins. It is recommended to use the newest installer to perform the update.
MVintageRotary is a perfect sounding rotary simulation based on the famous Leslie® cabinets. Unlike the original, this one also features more advanced features. Designed for organs, but perfect for keyboards, guitars and many other instruments.
- 2 global modulators.
- Integrated tube saturation.
- Smart randomization.
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC).
- Safety limiter.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface.
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange.
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
The MVintageRotary for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for the introductory price of 20 EUR (regular 50 EUR).