MeldaProduction releases MVocoder + Plugins updated to v7.01
MeldaProduction has announced the release of MVocoder, a vocoder effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
MVocoder is a true analog filter based vocoder, which supports up to 100 bands, up to order-10 filters, band matrix, band distribution & resonance graphs, morphing and other special vocoding modes and much more.
MVocoder is a unique tool optimized to be easy to use, but incredibly versatile for those who want to be really creative. Instead of having an integrated synth, MVocoder supports external side-chain, so you can feed in any source and let the plugin do its magic.
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape.
- 4 global modulators.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing.
- Smart randomization.
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC).
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange.
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
MeldaProduction’s plugins have also been updated to version 7.01, which upgrades MIDI controllers and analyzers, adds phase controller for oscillators, optimizes MMultiBandGranular and more.
MVocoder is available for the introductory price of 10 EUR/$12 USD (regular 30 EUR). The plugin is free for MTotalBundle and MCreativeBundle users.