MeldaProduction has introduced MWobbler, a multipurpose distorting filter effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
MWobbler is a unique distorting filter originally designed to produce dubstep wobbling basses, but it turns out to be a great multipurpose filter for just about any audio material from rhythmic pads, rotary organs to drum driven basses…
- Dual user interface.
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape.
- 4 global modulators.
- Integrated tube saturation.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing.
- Smart randomization.
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC).
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface.
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange.
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit.
Wobbler is available for the introductory price of 20 EUR (regular 50 EUR). It is free for MTotalBundle and MCreativeBundle users.
MeldaProduction has also updated its plugins to version 7.08.
7.08 provides several new features and a few fixes and optimizations. Main improvements include full signal generator automation/modulation, banks mode for multiparameters, side-chain peak meters and much more. It is recommended to use the newest installer to perform the update.
More information: MeldaProduction