MeldaProduction updates effect plug-ins
MeldaProduction has released updates for all its effect plug-ins.
Almost no new features have been added, but performance and compatibility has been improved.
Changes in MeldaProduction effect plug-ins
- Improved sinc interpolation quality.
- Improved upsampling algorithm performance.
- Improved linear-phase and hybrid cross-over performance.
- Added high-quality and extreme-quality modes for MFreeformEqualizer.
- Improved compatibility with several hosts.
- Fix: Plugin reset removing tails.
- Fix: Latency reporting for linear-phase equalizers.
- Fix: Multichannel processing wasn’t optimized enough and caused crashes.
- Fix: AU MIDI input.
- Fix: Denormalization problems causing high CPU usage when processing silence.
More information: MeldaProduction