MeldaProduction updates effect plugins to v8.04
MeldaProduction has updated all its effect plug-ins for Windows and Mac to version 8.04.
8.04 provides several improvements, optimizations and fixes. It is recommended to install this update. It is necessary to use the newest installer from our download page.
Changes in v8.04
- Improved performance on Mac OS X.
- Improved visual response of metering systems, mainly sonograms.
- Improved preset window layout.
- Added switch to show loudness maximum to all loudness meters (right click on the maximum field to get the menu).
- Loudness meters now store settings.
- Improved ADSR editor.
- Fix: Hacked ProTools bug, which makes the host freeze when the style wizard has been shown during startup.
- Fix: A crash could occur in some rare circumstances when a progress window has been displayed.
- Fix: Custom ADSR attack/release editor sometimes behaved incorrectly.
- Fix: Signal generator transformation harmonics didn’t update immediately.
- Fix: Meters may not get initialized right after opening the projects when non-default settings have been saved.
- Fix: MMultiAnalyzer doesn’t allow tab popups now as these are/were dysfunctional.
- Fix: MComb and MMultiBandComb weren’t loading & randomizing individual filters.
- Fix: Removed several potential bottlenecks, that could cause lags with low-latency processing.
More information: MeldaProduction