Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
MeldaProduction updates free plug-ins + 64-bit versions
MeldaProduction has released updated versions of its free plug-ins and released native 64-bit versions.
Several new features and resolved bugs are available in next update for all our free VST plug-ins. The update is available as installer, executable and via update manager for donors. Separate plug-ins must be reinstalled. Moreover 64-bit versions of them has finally been released.
Changes in the updates
- Changes to all plug-ins:
- MIDI controllers.
- Full randomization.
- Hierarchical preset management.
- Graph editors units highlighted for better visibility.
- Graphics has been optimized.
- Fix: Popup window minimization.
- Fix: 64-bit host support.
- MEqualizer v1.06 changes:
- Improved automation names.
- Fix: Graph visual glitches caused by automation.
- MLimiter v1.05 changes: Added dry/wet parameter.
- MAutopan v1.05 changes: Added 0dB to 6dB pan law feature.
More information: MeldaProduction