Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v2.14
MeldaProduction has released version 2.14 of MDrummer, a virtual drum instrument for Windows.
MeldaProduction has finally created the total drum solution: MDrummer. MDrummer is a highly sophisticated percussion workstation which combines features of all of current products on the market into one single instrument.
Changes in MDrummer v2.14
- Multitrack song sequencer – new song structure editor shows all rhythms in a classical track sequencer view including current position locator. Rhythms are synchronized. Additionaly you can save the entire MDrummer state including rhythms, structures, effects, MIDI filters and drumset into a file, so it is now extremely easy to use it for realtime performances.
- Added MReverb effect – our newest creation is now included in MDrummer, available to use in separate drums effect chain as well as in master effect chain.
- Master effect chain – you can add effects not only to separate drums, but also to the global master chain. For realtime performances you therefore need no host anymore.
- Rhythm generator preview – when working with rhythm generator the base rhythm is now played with it, so you can hear the final groove without need to generate the rhythm.
- Rhythm generator randomizer – by clicking a single button you can make rhythm generator load random settings and essential beat. Get inspired! ;)
- Output channel association persistence – all drumsets are now even more compatible – when you change output channel mappings in one drumset it will be preserved whenever you load/join/generate another drumset (can be disabled in Drumset editor/Advanced). You can also store your predefined mappings if you are e.g. used to put secondary snare to a certain output channel.
- Loop recorder improvements – loop recorder now synchronizes with host, so you can record inside MDrummer while the host playback is running. You can also turn off the default automatic replacing behaviour.
- Help windows are now scrollable and can fit better for various resolutions.
- Additional loop editor functions moved to “Functions” menu to make it easier to understand.
- Axes for all plugins such as MEqualizer or MAnalyzer are now truly logarithmic.
- Improved tracker control accuracy using Ctrl key.
- Added pan law to MAutopan.
- Increased visibility of units shown when moving graphs.
- Painting has been optimized.
- Fix: Rhythm generator save/load stored tempo and other settings, which should not be saved.
- Fix: Loop editor quantization could place notes at the end of the loop.
- Fix: Popup Windows were untouchable when minimized.
- Fix: Routing in standalone was always attached to the first output audio channel.
MDrummer is available for Windows PC for 149 EUR (169 EUR on DVD).
You can currently get it with a discount by entering the group buy, which will run until 28 June, 2009. The first 50 registered customers get MCreativeBundle for free, and when 50 or more customers regist, all participants get MUltraMaximizer for free as well.
Visit MeldaProduction for more information.