MeldaProduction updates MDrummer to v5.04
MeldaProduction has released version 5.02 of MDrummer, a virtual drum instrument for Windows and Mac.
MDrummer has been updated to 5.02 bringing several improvements (user interface, MAmp plugin, song tab features…), optimizations and fixes. It is highly recommended to install this update. If you have version 5.0x installed, you can download an updater from our download page.
Changes in MDrummer v5.02
- Improved preset window layout.
- Added MAmp effect.
- Ctrl+click on a track (un)mutes it in loop editor, Alt+click (un)solos it.
- Minimum velocity for MIDI command notes now forces choosing a random loop and if random loops are disabled.
- Added shortcut buttons to add verse, chorus etc. to Song tab.
- Improved visual response of metering systems, mainly sonograms.
- Improved ADSR editor.
- Improved signal generator randomizer.
- Highly improved harmonics detection from sample in signal generators in harmonic mode.
- Highly improved ADSRs – added immediate release, tremolo, hold down etc.
- Added randomize button to oscillator shape editors.
- Added select random preset button next to each all buttons.
- Randomizer subpresets are now hidden.
- Band settings (even advanced) of all equalizers are now displayed permanently until you close them or open another band’s settings.
- Added DC blocker into prefiltering section for MFreqShifter.
- Improved plugin resizing in some Windows hosts.
- Added random preset button to each preset window, which selects and loads random preset from selected folder.
- Added preset rename feature.
- Presets can now contain text information.
- Improved step sequencer editor graphical quality.
- Folders in all presets are now sorted by name.
- Added fundamental (1st harmonic) level to signal generator transformations.
- Presets can now be dragged in the preset list to change order.
- Added upper-case switch to style settings.
- Added ADSR tremolo fade-in parameter, custom tremolo shape and option to start tremolo in the decay stage already.
- Fix: Hacked ProTools bug, which makes the host freeze when the style wizard has been shown during startup.
- Fix: Drag & drop files didn’t work in tab popups.
- Fix: Fixed compatibility with Mac OS X 10.5.
- Fix: Some components didn’t handle higher style sizes well.
- Fix: Areas editor could crash when no areas have been loaded yet in all equalizers.
- Fix: Plugins might not have presets or some other data when installed on a multi-account machine.
- Fix: Preset name might not have stored correctly if the preset list has changed.
- Fix: MPhaser could get ultraexcited by certain signals with some settings.
- Fix: MFreqShifter responded differently in different sampling rates. There may be a minor sound difference for sampling rates higher than 48kHz.
- Fix: Signal generator advanced settings and harmonics generator randomize didn’t work.
- Fix: Unmaximizing a popup window on Mac could make its content messed up.
- Fix: Mac Command key now acts like Ctrl to avoid conflict with the “standard” Ctrl+Click being right-mouse click.
- Fix: Edit areas in equalizers could crash on Mac.
- Fix: Numpad didn’t work on Mac.
- Fix: Meter names have not been resized correctly when style size is not 100%.
- Fix: Removed duplicate collapse buttons from MScratcher, MSubSampleSynthesizer and MMultiSampler.
- Fix: Rhythm editor tab couldn’t be resized when displayed as popup window.
- Fix: Quick setup displayed as popup with enabled auto-load couldn’t be used to browse drumsets, because loading would activate the main window.
MDrummer is available for purchase for 249 EUR. MDrummer Small is a free download.