Mellowmuse releases EQ3V Vintage Mastering Series plugin
Mellowmuse has released EQ3V, a 7-band vintage equalizer in the Vintage Mastering Series.
The EQ3V is a flexible 7-band vintage equalizer plug-in. It offers 5 bands of fully parametric EQ, plus variable Q High Pass and Low Pass filters, and it’s own unique harmonic colouration using analogue modelled saturation. Current values are clearly displayed for all parameters, each EQ section may be individually bypassed.
All equalization and saturation algorithms are oversampled, using 64bit internal processing for superior clarity and resolution.
- High Pass: 10hz – 400hz.
- Low Shelf: 30hz – 400hz.
- Low Mid Peaking: 200hz – 7.0k.
- Mid Peaking: 3.0k – 10.0k.
- High Mid Peaking: 8.0k – 14.0k.
- High Shelf: 8.0k – 16.0k.
- Low Pass: 8.0k – 20k.
- Bypass per band, phase invert and overall bypass switch.
- Analogue modeled saturation.
- 4x Oversampled.
- 64bit internal processing.
EQ3V for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for $99 USD.