Mellowmuse releases Mellowhead for Windows
Mellowmuse has released a Windows version of Mellowhead, a versatile guitar and fx plug-in previously available for Mac.
The emphasis here is on creating the raw organic sound of a miced tube amp. There are 10 convolution based speaker cabinets and 10 different pre-amp/tone settings, ranging from clean to brutal distortion, as well as 3 band tone controls. The 5 effects pedals, reverb and cabinet bypass allow further creative shaping of your guitar sound.
- 10 pre-amp/amp settings.
- 10 convolution based guitar cabinets.
- 4x Oversampling.
- 5 effects pedals, Tremelo, Delay, Chorus, Phaser and Tone Booster.
- CPU efficient design.
- Capable of a wide range of tones from clean to heavy overdriven tube amp sounds.
- Bass, Mid, Treble tone controls.
- Separate master and pre-amp gain controls.
- Cabinet bypass.
Mellowhead is available for purchase for $49 USD. A demo version can be downloaded from the product page.
Visit Mellowmuse for more information.