Leap Into The Void has released Memento Mori, a new soundset featuring 112 sounds for the Absynth synthesizer by Native Instruments.
Soundscapes, pads and melodical sounds, seductive and spiritual with an attention towards the immortality of the soul and the afterlife.
Memento Mori for Absynth is filled with evolving atmospheres, metamorphosis and tempo-synced soundscapes with just enough rhythmic subtlety to manifest eternity. It is filled with meticulously handcrafted and expressive sounds for your enigmatic melodies. A celebration to life with all it’s wonders and fragility and to the afterlife and it’s eternity.
Memento Mori features
- 112 soundscapes, pads, synth sounds, sequences, basses and more.
- Instant coloring and morphing using modwheel.
- Coherent mapping of the macro faders.
- Expressive velocity assignments for character and filter amount.
- Vast soundshaping possibilities using the assigned macro faders.
- All sounds are based on sculpted and hand drawn or stock wavetables (no samples used).
- Absynth 5.2 required.
The soundset is available for purchase at a 30% introductory discount for a limited time (regular 34.95 EUR).