Michael Benjamin Voigt has released version 1.97 of dmu sine, a synthesizer VST instrument for Windows PC.
Changes in dmu sine v1.97
- removed tremolo (replaced with new pitch sweep).
- added pitch start +/- 2 octaves.
- added pitch sweep time from pitch start to note (also sets portatime for mono).
- increased max sweep time/portamento.
- added random pitch control, small values are unquantized, values>0.2 are quantized to selected tuningscale.
- added microtuning 109 – Custom Just Scale with small interface.
- increased midcut range.
- changed inverted linear key2pan (knob<0.5) to random key2pan.
- envelope tweaks.
- final gain tweaks, more subtle distortion.
- fixed an uncomfortable volume spike on some mono legato play with high frequency jumps, pitch is now consistently scaled to volume.
dmu sine is available as a VST instrument for Windows. It requires no installation and is time unlimited, fully functional, nag-free donationware.
Visit asinus aureus for more information.