Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
Michael Kingston updates RetroBand plug-ins to v1.5.7
Changes in v1.5.7
- Major DSP optimisations. RetroBand now uses roughly 2/3 of the CPU compared to previous versions on Windows
- File size of the plugin was halved on Windows
- Major memory usage optimisations with the GUI on OSX and Windows
- Fixed incompatibility with VST-to-AU adapter with recent OSX Tiger versions
- Fixed and optimised mouse and redraw functions for more recent OSX Tiger versions
The price of the full version of RetroBand has been reduced to EUR39.