Mick Gordon launches “Share the Wubs” Dubstep sample library for charity
Mick Gorden has announced Share the Wubs, a new 2 gigabyte, name-your-donation Dubstep sample library with 100% of profits going to help disadvantaged kids learn music.
I don’t know about you, but I’ve been asked to do Dubstep a lot lately. Whether it’s for film, TV, trailers or video games people do love the sound of wubs! Well, I think I’ve gotten pretty good at it and I want to share the wubs with you and with others!
That’s right! Share the wubs! 100% of the profits from Share the Wubs will go to the ACMF a not-for-profit organization that provides music instruments and programs for disadvantaged and Indigenous children and youth in schools, remote communities and juvenile justice centers.
The library is now available on a name-your-donation basis with a suggested donation of $20.00 USD.
Share the Wubs is a comprehensive Dubstep library that gives you all the tools you need to create those speaker wobbling noises that the kids (and a lot of clients) love these days! There’s growling basses and glitch pitch vocals inspired by Skrillex, anthemic builds inspired by Nero, groovy sequences inspired by Madeon and a whole stack of wubby, screamy, 200hz bursting madness!
The library contains 2 gigabytes of loops, stems, construction kits and one shots all containing tempo information ready to be synced to your host – simply drag and drop and you’re ready to Brostep! Each phrase is written in D minor making mixing and matching different phrases and loops simple. Of course, these files can always be pitched to whatever key you’re working in.
Share the Wubs features
- 353 files, 2.13GB unpacked (1.5GB download), 48/24 wave files.
- Loops, Stems, One Shots, all with tempo metadata ready to sync to your host.
- Phrases include growling basses, groovy basses, pads & leads, screamers and vocals.
- Super punchy drumloops and percussion.
- An awesome “build ups” category for all those awesome fills, breaks and builds into your drops!
- All profits go to the ACMF charity (or any other charity of your choice).
- We encourage a donate-what-you-like with a suggested donation of $20USD.
- Library produced by Mick Gordon, Joshua Crispin (Generdyn), James Kim (Auvic) and Michael Tornabene (Sqwurm).
More information: Share the Wubs