Microhammer releases February 2010 Release Bundle
Microhammer has released the February 2010 Release Bundle, a collection of 10 new instruments for Kontakt.
Microhammer is launching a series of new products around 15th of every month. All monthly releases will be followed by a bundle containing all the products at a highly favorable rate, so you can get it all. The bundle is only valid until our next release, so grab it while you can. We are proud to announce our second launch bundle, which consists of all the Microhammer February titles.
February 2010 Release Bundle includes
- Berimbau, a single-string percussion instrument, a musical bow, from Brazil.
- Spirit Flute, originally an instrument played by Native Americans. It has been used in countless New Age and World Music recordings and is known for its distinctive and at times – almost haunting sound.
- Train Flute, hand-carved by skilled craftsmen who adhere to the ways of a simpler time, only the finest and richest tone-producing secret blend of woods were used in this instrument.
- Slide Flute, the classic slide-whistle or slide-flute is a common staple of comedic and children’s music. The signature rise and fall is used both musically, as well as in old-school sound design and foley to signify objects rising or falling in space.
- Kokiriko, a traditional Japanese percussion instrument. The instrument sounds like a long set of domino pieces clashing together and has a distinct clicky/clacky type of sound.
- Smiley Drum, a 10-tongue major pentatonic variant of the classic propane drum concept, with a shallower, wider pan than most.
- Clay Drum, this giant clay vase was chosen specifically for it’s unique sound and tonal resonance. Producing a wide variety of sounds, this clay drum is a both a percussive and melodic instrument.
- Sand Drum, the unique surf-like sound is produced by a medium-sized enclosed drum about 1 1/4″ thick and filled with dozens of tiny silver metal beads.
- Road Trip Vol. 1, little tidbits, oddities, improvisations and random gems found at various pit stops on a desert trip.
- Windchimes, made from a selection of different wind chimes, however sampled in detail so the user can control the amount of chimeniness and use them as percussive instruments.
- Format(s): Kontakt 3, SFZ and .wav
- Note: Native Instruments Kontakt 3 / 4 full retail versions required.
- Note: Free Kontakt Player will only work for 30 minutes with this product. Full version required to remove this restriction.
The February 2010 Release Bundle is available to purchase for the introductory price of $109 USD until 15 March, 2010 (regular price $172 USD). Instruments are also available to purchase separately, starting at $9 USD.