Midikatapult has released version 1.13 of Katapult, a very flexible mapping application for the Novation Launchpad.
It allows you to map customisable multipage-layouts to the Launchpad and send the MIDI output to any application or device. It also supports bi-directional communication, meaning that your software can update the controls on the Launchpad surface.
Changes in Katapult v1.13
- Added new control: Program Change output.
- Added persistence option to buttons.
- Added “headless” mode (for editing layouts without the Launchpad connected, see config.txt).
- Added text-scroller demo.
- Fixed a bug with flipping pages when there was gaps between the pages.
- Fixed a bug with note-off events not being sent on custom channels
- Fixed a bug where chained controls wouldn’t send updates (see docs).
- Fixed a bug where custom channels would send on the wrong channel.
- Documentation updated.
Katapult is available to purchase for Windows and Mac, priced at $23.95 USD.
More information: Katapult