Minimal System Instruments has announced Saturn 5, a virtual analogue modeling synthesizer for Windows.
Analogue synthesis was introduced in the early 70’s and took the music production world by storm and even inspired new musical genres. The synthesisers of the time had logical, user friendly front panels where every parameter had its own dedicated control. Minimal System Instruments have developed a synthesiser inspired by early synth pioneers with the intention of bringing back the essence of pure synthesis.
The Saturn 5 analogue modeling synthesiser has been lovingly developed to accurately produce the classic big sounds of classic synths. We have cut out the gimmicks and concentrated on perfecting the key elements of a good synthesiser such as the oscillators, the filter, and the workflow for the user.
Saturn 5 can produce big bass, sharp leads, lush pads, and modulated sequences and is suitable for any genre of electronic music.
Saturn 5 features
- Analogue modeling synthesiser inspired by legendary synthesis pioneers.
- 3 oscillators and 1 sub oscillator.
- Mixer for blending oscillators.
- Filter with Peaking, Low Pass, and High Pass modes with multi-mode LFO.
- Additional LFO’s for OSC 1 and 2 controlling pitch and pulse width.
- Chorus effect.
- Reverb effect.
- Full automation.
Saturn 5 for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for £19.99 GBP.