Based on the most popular analog monosynth of all time! This amazing softsynth sounds very close to the original Minimoog, yet has tons of additional features not present on the original Mini (as well as the Minimoog Voyager!), including:
- 5-note polyphony (new in version 2.0)
- an Arpeggiator and 16-note Step Sequencer
- dedicated Release knobs for the two Contour Generators (envelopes)
- Tuning of Osc 1
- Fine Tuning sliders for Osc2 and Osc3
- Aftertouch control
- adjustable filter Velocity curve
- 3 independent Overdrive sliders (one per oscillator)
- Global Overdrive with hi and lowpass cutoff
- Oscillator Sync
- an independent LFO that includes oscillator drift and stereo panning
- and a fully programmable Digital Delay!
Like the original Mini, you can turn Osc3 into an LFO with dedicated modulation for the Osc Pitch and the Filter. There is no dedicated Noise Generator as on the original Mini, but pink and white noise are selectable on Osc 3. All controls are mapped to MIDI CC#’s, and you can override the default settings by using the MIDI Learn feature. Use as a simple stand-alone synth (.exe file included), or copy the DLL into your favorite DAW or sequencer’s plugin folder.
More information: Glen Stegner